Ping blocked by eset

Go to solution Solved by Rigo,

9 hours ago, byxil said:

Please tell me how should I go about deactivating that protocol.

Sorry but I'm not an expert and I looked a bit but I couldn't find where I should set this parameter.

Thank you

Yeah of course, I didn't find the trigger either in the beginning :)

but you need to go to Configuration -> Internet Protection -> Web Access Protection (there is a little cogwheel, click on it)

Once the Advanced config window appear you should see HTTP(S) Traffic Analysis click on the "+" and disable de last trigger Activate HTTP/3 Analysis.

Another way is to directly open the Advanced config windows, to do so click on configuration and at the bottom right of the window you should see Advanced Configuration. Once the windows open, at the top right, there is a search box where you can search after HTTP/3.

Hope I was clear enough :)

On 4/7/2024 at 4:22 PM, Marcos said:

Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector as per the instructions in my post above.

@Marcos do you still need the logs to investigate any further with the dev team ?

Best regards,

• Administrators

We kindly ask you to reproduce the issue while capturing the network communication with Wireshark and advanced network traffic scanning enabled at the same time in the advanced setup -> Tools -> Diagnostics:

image.png

After reproducing the issue, please disabled advanced logging and only then collect logs with ESET Log Collector.

I solved it, I said that I am not an expert and moving through the program menus is not easy for me, but by going into Advanced Configuration and searching for the term "http" I found the correct option that solves my ping problem.

image.thumb.png.338f2b05b6f3f103287622e813006782.png

For other users having problems with the pin not responding, THIS WAS THE SOLUTION