Configure LDAPS on new Rocky Linux appliance

Installed new Rocky Linux appliance, and need to setup LDAPS connection.

Used this procedure Configure LDAPS connection to a domain | ESET PROTECT On-Prem | ESET Online Help

But it did not work. I also remembered that during the setup of the Appliance, there was no way to integrate it into Active Directory like before when it asked username and password to join the domain during setup ESET PROTECT VA configuration | ESET PROTECT On-Prem | ESET Online Help

Also this article doesn't mention if it applies to Rocky Linux, I suspect it doesn't because rejoin domain option is not available, and Samba is disabled in the webmin interface KB7849] Configure domain connection for ESET PROTECT Virtual Appliance

How can we configure LDAPS now for both login to the appliance with domain user and static group sync for example ?

• 3 weeks later...

Same here.

I follow the intructions for upgrade/migration from centos to rocky.

After pull database from old server , next step is to configure the appliance via web interface.

In this interface no option to join in the domain. Only to type domain name and domain controller ip/host. There's no fields to set username and password credentials for the domain.

This is not serious...

Whatever, after finishing setup and reboot, in the VA screen appears instructions how to finish domain join procedure.

From MORE->Settings->Advanced settings->Active directory.

I follow this instructions and nothing happens too. I do'n know what to do more....

Please, fix this asap!