About Eset inspect server after migrate Eset protect server to new

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi everyone,

I have a question about Eset Inspect server ( EIS).I have the Eset server protect ( ESP) and EIS, i'm going to migrate the EPS to new ( for example from appliance Centos 7 to new Rocky 9).So after migrate clients from old  EPS  to new EPS ,  do i need to do for the clients can connect to  the EIS ?

Thanks in advanced.

• Administrators
  • Solution

If you plan to perform migration while retaining the current IP address of the PROTECT server, follow these instructions:

https://help.eset.com/protect_install/11.0/en-US/clean_installation_same_ip.html?migrated_database_same_ip.html

In that case you won't need to reinstall the ESET Inspect Server.

If you plan to use a different IP address, you would need to reinstall it while specifying the new IP address during installation.

32 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If you plan to perform migration while retaining the current IP address of the PROTECT server, follow these instructions:

https://help.eset.com/protect_install/11.0/en-US/clean_installation_same_ip.html?migrated_database_same_ip.html

In that case you won't need to reinstall the ESET Inspect Server.

If you plan to use a different IP address, you would need to reinstall it while specifying the new IP address during installation.

Thank you .