I have a Bot Hacking my pc, how to find the user? location ip? it stops the hacker.....

Someone has hacked my PC, maybe through a facebook picture on my inbox. i have stopped him through Eset but i think it was Node JS also through my andriod device. He was hacking me through MEETME facetime site and tapp into my home network. i have fixed my router to protect myself but it wont stop for 6 months.

43 x on my DNS client in the last hour (local application) and

also 43 x on my DNS Client  system32\svchost.exe

it would lock my computer screen so i couldnt do anything and had to reinstall half a dozen times. its destroyed my life and im quite computer literate. It was tapping everyhting in my house. what the heck :X

• Administrators

The above is not a proof of a hack. Are there any suspicious processes running on the machine? What makes you think that you have malware running on your pc? What do you mean by "Node JS"?

23 hours ago, Marcos said:

The above is not a proof of a hack. Are there any suspicious processes running on the machine? What makes you think that you have malware running on your pc? What do you mean by "Node JS"?

here are the two pics i screen shotted. Nodejs is elite. when i scanned my network it showed on my andriod that this was the name connected to my network. scary stuff.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Your posted screen shots shows the Eset firewall blocking incoming DNS traffic from your router.

At first glance, I would say your router is not properly configured, malfunctioning, or has been hacked.

Edited by itman