Protocol ssl doesn't work

paskal

Ha! See... That's why I hate Windows 8. It really has a huge administrative privilege issue. I have had "Access denied" issue when installing applications. The applications that I am installing would tell me they can't access this folder, that folder...blah blah blah... Error... How ironic that an admin doesn't have admin privilege to install application.

Paskal, it seems you have some administrative privilege issue with Windows 8. Nothing to do with ESET, IMHO. I am actually struggling with this administrative privilege issue and want to get some help.

Edited by yongsua

So how did you upgrade? I had my Windows 7 installed in my system before Windows 8.1. After installing Windows 8.1 with its online installer, I had a clean OS but the admin privilege issue has slowly risen up day by day after many Windows updates. I have not been able to access my Windows Metro Apps and also install some applications. Keep on getting issue with the Access is Denied. 

Edited by yongsua

Need to wait for the moderator. I suggest a clean install of Windows 8.1 with no previous OS leftovers but I cannot guarantee it will solve your problem. Sorry.