ESET eated up 100+ Gb of space on disk and keep doing this.

Hello everyone.
Well, i noticed this problem a 3 months ago, but the thing that doing this i understand only now. So, one day i cleared my main disk up to the ~150 Gb of free disk space and didn't install any big things after this on it, but for some reason, day by day, something was taking the free space on it. A week ago i've been refreshing the window with disks to how fast memory goes out and its really fast/ Free space is decreasing from 23 to 22 Gb, another refresh to 21.5 Gb and so on.
I decided to take a look at the file's sizes and realized, that the thing was ESET ProgramData folder, that took 131 Gb of space for no reason. 
Is anyone know how to solve this problem? What's going on with the ESET? I never faced the problem like this before.

Do you have HIPS enabled and that it should log every blocked action?
If yes, disable that, only use that for debugging.

I had one PC where it took about 20 GB.

If that isn't it, look in that folder which kind of files these are, maybe use TreeSizeFree to get a better overview of that folder.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, thae said:

If that isn't it, look in that folder which kind of files these are, maybe use TreeSizeFree to get a better overview of that folder.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector.

Well. I found the file in the folder that i said about initially, and in folder called "Logs". File named "hipslog", and its size is about 130 Gb (holy molly).
I disabled all the logs and registrations of files in ESET (isn't it dangerouns in some kind, please say me) and this file stopped growing at all. 
And now i have a question - is it safe to delete it now? Or should i do something other to fix my problem?

Edited by Karlend

5 hours ago, Karlend said:

Well. I found the file in the folder that i said about initially, and in folder called "Logs". File named "hipslog", and its size is about 130 Gb (holy molly).

Did you enable the HIPS setting shown in the below screen shot? On the other hand, I don't know why Eset HIPS would be blocking that many transactions to create a log of this size.

Eset_HIPS.thumb.png.5a0bd9d1bdbde52ac8314d1c1d8ca2b8.png

Edited by itman

1 hour ago, itman said:

Did you enable the HIPS setting shown in the below screen shot? On the other hand, I don't know why Eset HIPS would be blocking that many transactions to create a log of this size.

It was on, but after i spotted the log file "hipslog", i just turned hips logs off and its stopped growing at all.

8 hours ago, thae said:

8 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector.

1 hour ago, itman said:

Thank you guys for instant and high-quality help.
Problem been solved by turning HIPS logs off and deleting the logfile in problematic folder trough safe-mode.
Love you all ❤️