How ESET calculates pro-rata prices for additional licenses within expiry

Bhavik

If we are a business customer of ESET Product, we may want to add more devices to our existing license during the subscription period. Please explain how ESET calculates the pro-rata prices for additional licenses within expiry, and what factors may affect the final price. Also let us know about if Price Changes during Contract Period.

Dear @Marcos, Thank you for your attention on this. I just want to know general ESET policies on additional licenses for business products. I hope these are not different for our local distributor or sellers.

Dear @Marcos, I do not need price, I just want formulae which ESET follows to calculate pro-rata. Policy in case of price change within contact period.

• Administrators

The price for the remaining period of your curent license would be subtracted from the price for the license that covers all machines with the newly added ones.

• ESET Moderators

Hello, as mentioned earlier, the specifics of pricing can vary from market to market, that's why you need to contact your local ESET distributor for the details.

Marcos provided you with as much as can be said from a general, non-country-specific point of view.

Thank you for your understanding.