Difference between Home Security Premium & Ultimate; is it worth it?

When comparing ESET HSP and HSU I only see that the Ultimate version offers more:

- Metadata Cleanup for enhanced privacy 
- Block unwanted website notifications 
- Unlimited VPN 

...but is almost twice the price :blink:

Do you guys think these three extra features are worth it?

Or will new features to Ultimate be released in upcoming updates/upgrades? [which makes it more the 'better' choice in the long term?!]

• Administrators

It depends on whether you need a family license with VPN or not. If you need VPN and ESET for less than 5-10 PCs, it's better to purchase ESET Home Security Premium and a separate license for VPN.

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

It depends on whether you need a family license with VPN or not. If you need VPN and ESET for less than 5-10 PCs, it's better to purchase ESET Home Security Premium and a separate license for VPN.

For now I need 6 licenses.

VPN not really necessary for all machines, maybe 1 or 2.
So the question remains if "Metadata Cleanup for enhanced privacy" & "Block unwanted website notifications" are worth double the pricing, but I guess not. Also given the fact that I use an adblocker & privacy badger. Right?

3 hours ago, Marcos said:

You mean a different VPN other than the build-in one of the HS Ultimate? (e.g. ProtonVPN, NordVPN and alike?)
Or can an ESET VPN be purchased separately?

Like I said, since the price difference is quite huge (double the pricing)... will more & new features be added - besides the current ones - only to the Ultimate version within 2 years (the subscription period)?

And if so, is already known which updates/upgrades are added? [or which way Ultimate will develop into?]

2 hours ago, kidding_guy said:

Like I said, since the price difference is quite huge (double the pricing)... will more & new features be added - besides the current ones - only to the Ultimate version within 2 years (the subscription period)?

And if so, is already known which updates/upgrades are added? [or which way Ultimate will develop into?]

Maybe I'm looking to "justify" the Ultimate version for myself. But not all costs ;)