ESET alert "feature is not monitored by Windows Security Center"

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Olá, no meu painel do eset aparece que a maioria das máquinas do meu parque de máquinas está com o seguinte erro: "o recurso não é monitorado pelo Centro de segurança do Windows", o que é? E como posso solucionar este erro?

Caso tenha como criar uma tarefa, ela irá reiniciar os equipamentos para ativar?

Machine translation:

On my eset panel it appears that most of the machines in my machine fleet have the following error: "the resource is not monitored by the Windows Security Center", what is it? And how can I solve this error?

If you can create a task, will it restart the equipment to activate?

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to ESET alert "feature is not monitored by Windows Security Center"
  • Administrators

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English.

Please provide a screenshot with the notification and the Security product column included.

• Administrators

The question is what product and subproduct was reported in the notification, not what product you have installed.

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, cleiton santos said:

Where i can find this informations?

In the notification details. Please see my screenshot above.

Assumed here is your endpoint devices are using the Windows firewall since Eset Endpoint AV does not contain a firewall?

Also assumed is WSC most likely is warning that the Windows firewall is not running on your endpoint devices for some reason. This can be verified by opening WSC on one of the endpoint devices and then opening Virus & threat protection. Next, mouse click on "Manage providers" which will show current device firewall status.

• Administrators
  • Solution

You can disable reporting of Windows firewall issues via an agent policy:

image.png

2 hours ago, cleiton santos said:

So this alert, isn't important at all?

It depends on if you purposely disabled the Windows firewall on all your network endpoint devices which is doubtful.