GMail Spam Not Being Filtered

I'm about to remove ESET from my computer, and go with another Internet Security solution. I've submitted several support tickets to ESET, but they basically told me I'm on my own to solve the problem (they made no substantial attempt to help me). I've done chats with ESET tech support. No solution. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No change.

Here's the problem: For some reason, my ESET Internet Security is not filtering spam found in my GMail addresses. All of the other email addresses I use (that aren't GMail) are filtered for spam. It's only the GMail addresses I'm using that are the problem. I'm running Outlook in Office 365. Version 2311, Build 17029.20108. My ESET Internet Security is up to date. Version 17.0.16.0. The program automatically updates, and in fact just updated 30 minutes before this post.

I'm at my wit's end, but I hope someone here can help me before I move on to another Internet Security solution.

Thanks.

Edited by SoCalScott

• Administrators

Thanks for the heads-up. In the US technical support is provided by a 3rd party certified company so we will check how the ticket was handled as it affects our reputation then.

In case of issues with spam filtering, please carry on as follows:

1. With Outlook not running, enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support (alternatively you can enable only advanced email client logging in the advanced setup -> Tools -> Diagnostics)
  2. Launch Outlook
  3. Receive a spam email that is not detected by ESET as spam
  4. Stop logging
  5. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here (only the ESET staff can access attachments). Enclose also the undetected spam email in the eml or msg format.