torlocker ransom

i have torlocker and dont know if you can help me or not but i really need your help btw the virus is gone and my cpu is clean but my file are still incripted

thank you for your help

Alon

• Administrators

If you are a paying user, we can check if decryption is possible and help you decode the files. Please run ESET Log Collector and submit the output to samples[at]eset.com along with a couple of examples of encrypted files.

No no, not like that.

"If you are a paying user"

Meaning if you are a customer of ESET software, do you have a valid license for NOD32 or ESS ?

Hello unhaimlish

It may or may not resolve you're current situation completely, but it will surely prevent it from ever happening again.

It is one of those, gotta try it to see. There are a many number of routes ESET can take to examine your system for private keys or if certain encryption with bread crumbs matches their database of discovery.

What country do you reside in ? First things first is to determine if possible, and where we can direct you to purchase a copy for you to try, You receive full support for the product itself along with virus help, similar to what Marcos stated, which will allow him to connect with you for support on your issue !

Thanks! :)