Eset Browser Privacy extension is missing.

1 hour ago, Max691 said:

In the new version of Eset 17.0.15, there is no longer the possibility to open bank protection on defined sites.
Why did you delete this feature?

I don’t have my browser’s request regarding the extension.
As for Firefox, I can find it in the Mozzila store, but the extension is not available in the chrome store.

• Administrators

Do you have it enabled it the advanced setup?

image.png

Does the notification appear after rebooting the machine and launching Edge or another browser?

17 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Do you have it enabled it the advanced setup?

image.png

Does the notification appear after rebooting the machine and launching Edge or another browser?

There's a bug in the ver.17.0.15 in-product upgrade installer. It is installing Browser Privacy & Security with "Display Browser Privacy & Security  notifications" disabled.

By reusing the machine the problem is identical.
The functions are checked.
I use 3 browsers.
SRware Iron, no worries
Firefox no installation
Edge no installation

There's a bug in the ver.17.0.15 in-product upgrade installer. It is installing Browser Privacy & Security with "Display Browser Privacy & Security  notifications" disabled.

OK
I’ll wait for the next updates.

• Administrators

By "no installation" do you mean portable versions of the browsers? A browser must be installed in order for the extension to be added. SRware Iron is not supported.