• Administrators

Chyba 1922. Službu 'ESET Service' (ekrn) nelze odstranit. Presvedcte se, zda máte dostatecná oprávnení pro odstranování systémových služeb.

Please run the ESET Uninstall tool in safe mode and try again.

Hey,

Thank you for your reply. I'm not at the machine yet. I'm gonna have a little controversy. If I do the procedure via uninstall tools, and reinstall the eset program. Won't I get the same thing ? 
Administrator I should be, everything else installs fine 😞  

• Administrators

The ESET Uninstall tool removes all ESET remnants from the system which may not be the case when uninstalling it via the system "Add or remove programs" option.

even though eset didn't install ? I have a paid subscription, and I can't use it.  

• Administrators

Had ESET never been installed before, it would be quite strange and unexpected that the Windows installer would be failing on removal of the ekrn service. It is definitely worth giving the ESET Uninstall tool a try.

Okay, I'll try. But really the first installation of eset ended up removing "something" and declaring an error. Then nothing is installed in the installed applications. So it's not clear to me what the uninstaller will remove but I'll give it a try.