How to clear cache on SERVER REPOSITORY ?

Hi everyone,

I've need to load products on Repository server with LOCAL (offline), when change server Repository , it still load products on internet.

image.thumb.png.b5139c204f6a9d4c32fd56a3aa4ffb9c.png

And i must disabled internet on this server, the products would be load on repository local.

After that, i changed server repository to AUTO SELECT and enable internet on server, it still loaded products on server local repository.

How to i can clear these cache on eset protect server ?

image.png.cd97317a8786279cbc2d95928c299336.png

• Administrators

it still loaded products on server local repository.

Assuming that the above repository settings are from the advanced ESET PROTECT server setup, are you attempting to upgrade ESET PROTECT server from a local repository?

17 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Assuming that the above repository settings are from the advanced ESET PROTECT server setup, are you attempting to upgrade ESET PROTECT server from a local repository?

Hi Marcos, 

i need to create All in one package iíntaller  with older version product (for example eea version 9.1.2063.0) but this version is not appear on repository online. So that i created mirror tool repository with the older products version.

After change SERVER REPOSITORY to AUTOSELECT => the server still load product from repository local

image.thumb.png.b2f6ad69637ee862ba303b23286d7ca2.png

image.thumb.png.90d7cd8bdbfca519a6f96af98afec7b3.png

i tried restart Eset protect server but it not change repository as i expected.

How to can the server load products right repository ?

On 11/18/2023 at 4:41 PM, eornate said:

After change SERVER REPOSITORY to AUTOSELECT => the server still load product from repository local

image.thumb.png.b2f6ad69637ee862ba303b23286d7ca2.png

image.thumb.png.90d7cd8bdbfca519a6f96af98afec7b3.png

i tried restart Eset protect server but it not change repository as i expected.

How to can the server load products right repository ?

Hi Marcos.

Did you meet this issue before ?  Still now , sometimes it not work smoothly as i expected and i don't know the root cause to resolved it . ( just wait or try restarting services or server many times to expect it to work)

On 11/19/2023 at 8:17 PM, eornate said:

Hi Marcos.

Did you meet this issue before ?  Still now , sometimes it not work smoothly as i expected and i don't know the root cause to resolved it . ( just wait or try restarting services or server many times to expect it to work)

Hi Marcos,

Do you have any suggestions for this ? Today i met the same issue with local repository, server can not load products on LOCAL REPOSITORY. Even i restarted server many times.

image.thumb.png.be69d941ed86a4ffc4a73effe62163ad.png

image.thumb.png.50f3da005decaef0452fc18ad810d7e8.png