Files uploaded to liveguard remain unknown

Peri
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi friends,

I'm using ESET security 10.1.2050 with Liveguard advanced activated and the status of the files uploaded to ESET liveguard remains unknown. Further to that, the behavior option remains grayed and not clickable.

Does anyone faced anything similar?

thanks,

Peri

behaviour.png

submitted files unknown.png

Hi Marcos,

I've just upgraded from EEA to EES recently so this is the first time for me and I'm trying to short out.

I have activated the Liveguard by using an automated task via the ESMC platform with the relevant key and not via the EBA. should it go through EBA?

peri

• Administrators

The license must be added to the license manager in ESET PROTECT via an EBA account. It won't work when added just by the license key.

Thanks Marcos,

However, it is added in the protect. Also on my EBA account seems valid. If it was a licensing issue, should those file be uploaded to the Liveguard?

licence activated.png

eba.png

• Administrators
  • Solution

If you don't mind re-creating software install and activation tasks, the fastest solution would be to remove the licenses from ESET PROTECT, adding them via your EBA account and creating/sending activation tasks to endpoints. If that's not an option, EP server logs will be needed so please raise a support ticket in such case.