URL on cloud blacklist - rbpf.bs

Hello. I am having an issue receiving email from bahamas.gov.bs because rbpf.bs is on the blacklist. The bahamas.gov.bs domain is not blacklisted on mxtoolbox. Can you Assist?

Thanks! In checking the systems the two domains to not share infrastructure other than the same top level domain. Is there any way to resolve considering the bahamas.gov.bs shows healthy results on mxtoolbox?

24 minutes ago, ICTimpacs said:

The bahamas.gov.bs domain is not blacklisted on mxtoolbox.

No problem with access to that domain on my Eset installation;

Eset_Bahamas.thumb.png.d6543e18bd86cd527a17709ef88b0457.png

1 minute ago, ICTimpacs said:

In checking the systems the two domains to not share infrastructure other than the same top level domain.

Sound to me like a backbone DNS server issue to me. Can't help on that one.

Below are the results of tracert to rbpf.bs from my device. Connection is being made;

Eset_tracert.thumb.png.6c3c222db742900c2cfad2182e31a9d5.png

However the above shows that rbpf.bs domain, also confirmed by Robex output below, has nothing to do with the Bahama government;

Eset_Robtex.thumb.png.cdb4f55048bc71328969992b7bf2b876.png

Note that the results show rbpf.gov.bb domain. Perhaps that is the one you should be using?

Edited by itman

In this case the only recipients I am concerned about are those sending from the bahamas.gov.bs. I do not interact with the rbpf.bs domain.

If they are unrelated other that the top level domain, I was hoping there was some way to differentiate them.

• Administrators

Bahamas.gov.bs is not blacklisted by ESET. Please drop me private message with a test email that is incorrectly evaluated by ESET as spam.