Concerns regarding ESET Philippines

kzee
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hello,

I am long term customer of more than 10 years.  In UK and now Philippines.

Philippines ESET website no longer works properly.  Its full of broken links, and has been like this for months, possibly years.  

My 3 year renewal is up (last time I was able to buy my renewal through ESET Philippines website) and I am not able to renew my licenses using the ESET Philippines website.

Contacting support I no longer get any reply from ESET staff, it is a company called B1G2 Technologies International INC who reply.

They are quoting me more than double what I paid last time.  The are requesting payment to either a unknown mobile number or bank account in B1G2's name.  I ignored first email, and they are emailing me again asking me to make payment.  They have no time frame for when the website will be fixed.  Just saying that its under renovationI really feel unsafe proceeding with this to be perfectly honest.  Its has literally been many months so it seems that actually they are not renovating the website as it does not take months to do this. 

I want to purchase my renewal like always using the trusty ESET website... Its very unprofessional to have to go and contact support to do this.  Why is the website for ESET Philippines broken, when all other countries I tested are working fine?   It is not befitting the awesome ESET products to have a broken website that is useless :(

Can anyone help with this?

• Administrators

Please be more specific as to what links don't work at https://www.eset.com/id/. It's part of the global ESET website so I would not expect issues that would not be present also in the international English version of the site.

As for the problem with not getting a reply from support, please provide me with your ticket ID number that you should have received in a confirmation email after opening a support ticket.

As for the price for a license, it's listed on the website as well and should not be much different from what one pays for a license in other countries.

image.png

• Administrators
  • Solution

I've notified the web team about the issue with the e-store icon. In the mean time, you can access it directly at XXXXXXX

As for the price, I cannot comment on it but here an ESET Internet Security license for 4 devices and 3 years costs 164,70e which is about 10140 PHP which is about as twice as in Philippines.

Edited by Marcos
Link removed

On 8/8/2023 at 12:19 PM, Marcos said:

I've notified the web team about the issue with the e-store icon. In the mean time, you can access it directly at XXXXXXXX

As for the price, I cannot comment on it but here an ESET Internet Security license for 4 devices and 3 years costs 164,70e which is about 10140 PHP which is about as twice as in Philippines.

Thank you so much! 

I have now renewed using that link you provided and have already received confirmation that I paid B1G2 by PayPal and my license renewal confirmation plus of course in the application it now reflects my expiration date of 2026.  

I want to be fair as well and also acknowledge that B1G2 just replied today to my earlier email where I said I was not happy with the website problems and the price doubling.  

They responded to that email and apologized for the inconvenience, that there had been a price increase as of May 2023, and that they had actually increased my coverage for 2 months, while we wait for the website to be fixed.  

So in all fairness, its very nice customer service from them.  

I hope that the ESET Philippines website will be back up and working nicely soon for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you very much for your help Marcos

Edited by Marcos
Link removed