Persistant Notification

Go to solution Solved by itman,

Hi

How do I get rid of this notification. After update, each time after I bring my PC from sleep I get this. I turn the desktop notification off, but this still comes up.

Thanks

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, itman said:

Did this just start after upgrading to ver. 16.2?

Yes after the upgrade and it doesn't stop. Is there a setting somewhere else I should adjust or is it a bug🙃

Edited by URBAN0

• Solution

Refer to this for reference: https://help.eset.com/essp/16.2/en-US/idh_config_epfw_profile.html

The Eset firewall profile defaults to the Windows firewall profile which is Public. Assuming no changes have been made by you to the network connection Eset set up, it would be auto assigned as Public. However if you have set the network connection to Private, it appears in ver. 16.2, Eset is just informing you that the network connection profile has changed from default Public to Private. This is my opinion as the source of popup at system startup time.

Edited by itman

Thank you, that helped. When I opened "Network Connection Profiles" there were # of duplicate networks from past when I was re-configuring my router so I deleted them , then I added my current network  to Private (trusted) and its all good now.

Once again, you are awesome help.

Thank you

Edited by URBAN0