Eset Indepth Scan (Operating Memory)

I have a general question regarding the depth scan (scan as a administrator). I am using Eset Internet Security 16.1.14.0.

Yesterday i have performed a full in depth scan and in the scan log OPERATING MEMORY SECTION there are multiple files appeared but ESET mentioned them as "is ok". Past few months those files didn't appeared in the scan.

I have a another PC, in that PC there are only 1 such a file appeared like this (Operating memory » C:\Windows\explorer.exe - is OK).

In depth scan did not have any detections after the scan. My question is do I need to worry about this? previously it did not generated these files but now it generates them. Why this happening now?

Herewith I am attaching screenshot of the scan.

Thank you.

Eset Indepth Scan.jpg

• Administrators

Those "is OK" records should not be normally logged. Please make sure that you have logging of all scanned files disabled in the on-demand scanner profile that you use for scanning, otherwise the scanner may generate logs that are extremely huge.

I didn't change anything on scanning profile. It is default. All my PC's have same settings, why did this happen? Do  I have to worry about this? Is it a sign of a malware?

• Administrators

Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector. I'm quite sure that logging of all scanned objects must be enabled which is not by default. The records merely mean that the files were evaluated clean and do not pose a risk.

19 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Those "is OK" records should not be normally logged. Please make sure that you have logging of all scanned files disabled in the on-demand scanner profile that you use for scanning, otherwise the scanner may generate logs that are extremely huge.

Can you please post a screenshot to check on the setup?

Thank you.

42 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I'm quite sure that logging of all scanned objects must be enabled which is not by default. The records merely mean that the files were evaluated clean and do not pose a risk.

Nope. it is disabled.

Eset Log all objects settings.jpg