Virus removal service

Its a hypothetical question which I need an answer for it. I have Eset Smart Security License. My region is India. If I have a suspected virus or a virus which has got passed into the system ? How can I avail remote desktop support for virus removal ? Is it a paid service or free for paid users ? Also need to know exact support link for live chat for India region by using which I can get the support for remote desktop for virus removal ?

You need to ask this question specifically to Eset - India subsidiary tech support. Each Eset subsidiary handles virus removal support differently. As far as I am aware of, none will charge for virus removal on any device where Eset is installed.

You can submit your request as a tech support request from with your installed Eset product.

• Most Valued Members
On 2/12/2023 at 8:26 PM, The_Eagle_007 said:

Its a hypothetical question which I need an answer for it. I have Eset Smart Security License. My region is India. If I have a suspected virus or a virus which has got passed into the system ? How can I avail remote desktop support for virus removal ? Is it a paid service or free for paid users ? Also need to know exact support link for live chat for India region by using which I can get the support for remote desktop for virus removal ?

Becareful also not to fall into scams that mis-lead people to cause them to think that the person working is really doing good for your PC and after all he would just charge money for doing nothing or downloading bloatware

as ITman said , it's better that ESET support do this and I also think there won't be extra charges for malware removal help from support.

• Most Valued Members

East do offer this as a service which I presume is for anyone e.g. non eset users https://www.eset.com/us/malware-removal/#c3960956

However I don't know what this means for eset members. As you may have seen on the forum eset will help and advise what to do with malware findings but if they where requested by the user to help e.g. remote on, I'm not sure if that would also be free. 

Someone from eset would have to clarify this e.g. @Marcos

Eset do provide that option for free but I found that ESET customer service for such purposes are outsourced and the technicians are not an expert as other AVs technical support team are highly skilled with knowledge. That I found lacking in ESET's one.

• Administrators

The malware removal service is for free for paying users. The service is provided by ESET staff, it's not outsourced. I can speak for ESET Slovakia, we have personnel trained to provide malware removal services as well as advanced threat monitoring services leveraging ESET Inspect and the service is regularly highly rated by customers. I will find out how it is in India which appears to be the country you are in.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Yes but that's an authorized ESET distributor in India

Correct. However, the subject of sub-standard tech support in India has come up previously in the forum. As I recollect, Amityinfosoft was the source that was providing support for all of India regardless of if Eset was directly purchased from them or not.