memory integrity windows 10

el el amiril
Go to solution Solved by peteyt,

Hello everyone does any one can recommend disabling memory integrity coz i read an article stating that memory integrity reduced performance of games will it be confident to only rely on my eset hips and allowed drivers to be a fore front protection against attacks?? 

Advance thank you...

What you read is correct, Memory Integrity reduces gaming performance. Even Microsoft had to acknowledge it in the end. So if you prefer overal better gaming performance l, then disable it. But of course it depends on your system config. On a high-end system, the impact is low enough to ignore, I think.

• Most Valued Members
  • Solution
On 1/17/2023 at 11:59 AM, el el amiril said:

how about malware sir ?

I presume there is always a risk but don't know enough to confirm what the risk factor would be 

On 1/17/2023 at 6:31 AM, el el amiril said:

Hello everyone does any one can recommend disabling memory integrity coz i read an article stating that memory integrity reduced performance of games will it be confident to only rely on my eset hips and allowed drivers to be a fore front protection against attacks?? 

Win 10/11 HVMI and HVCI should never be disabled unless there are serious operational problems with using Windows on the device. Win10/11 advanced protection mechanisms rely on HVMI and HVCI being operational.