Secure Authentication Cloud

I have been advised to start a topic here for Secure Authentication Cloud. I am currently in the Beta program but when creating a live installer, it fails to install every time saying that it is corrupt. 

Screenshot 2022-10-10 155920.jpg

• ESET Staff

Hi @daprodukt,

Yes we have seen that for some users the live-installer is non-functional we are fixing this at the present. There is an issue with the epi version which we are using for the live-installer. For now I will advice you to use the standard installer which can be found next do the live-installer like it can be seen on the screenshot.

image.png

Once you have the installer please select the standalone installation and proceed with selection of components which you would like to instal on the endpoint machine.

Kind regards,

Ingemar

2 hours ago, IggyPop said:

Hi @daprodukt,

Yes we have seen that for some users the live-installer is non-functional we are fixing this at the present. There is an issue with the epi version which we are using for the live-installer. For now I will advice you to use the standard installer which can be found next do the live-installer like it can be seen on the screenshot.

image.png

Once you have the installer, please select the standalone installation and proceed with selection of components which you would like to install on the endpoint machine.

Kind regards,

Ingemar

Thanks for the reply, however I have tried creating the standard installer however it then has no link to the cloud portal. I am currently trying to configure the RADIUS install, it installs fine but doesn't show up in the components section in the cloud so I cannot configure anything.  

38 minutes ago, IggyPop said:

@daprodukt did you try to put the invitation into the installer from the Cloud?

Yes, but this didn't work.

I am beginning to think the issue is because it is picking up my current on prem installation as I am able to see the RADIUS server under the on prem console.

I advised support that I would need to run the two systems side by side and was told this was possible, however I am now thinking it is not.

I also think there is an issue with the way it has pulled the license from my business account as I am now unable to issue invites. 

Edited by daprodukt