ESET laboratory doesn't work

Kristal

A week ago I sent a malware sample to ESET laboratory via email. Here is written that laboratory must send me a reply within 3 days.

fNFfMMF.png

But I didn't get any replies even now. In 3 days after that I sent email to this email address again with all information which asks this page about my submissions, I screenshotted it, you can see the screenshot above. But they ignored me again. I pinned an archive with my emails to this post.

Emails.rar

• Administrators

It is not a rule that you receive a reply to your submissions. We look at every submission, even in that particular case the sample was marked as grey when looked at by an analyst. Anyways, I've asked them to re-check it once again.
Update: An analyst replied: It seems to be useless, but not sure it is worth detection.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

It is not a rule that you receive a reply to your submissions. We look at every submission, even in that particular case the sample was marked as grey when looked at by an analyst. Anyways, I've asked them to re-check it once again.
Update: An analyst replied: It seems to be useless, but not sure it is worth detection.

About replies. How can you comment my screenshot from my first post?

About my submission. It is detected by 39 vendors on VT. Did they all make a mistake? And now yes, this file didn't delete critically important system files, but one week ago this file deleted a lot of system files from my virtual machine, so it lost access to the Internet and availability to open most of files of exe format.