Renew - Upgrade Questions

With 35 days left to normal Renewal it appears a 2-Year Upgrade NOW to Premium respects my Oct expiration for a new expire of 10/14/24.

Presume I'll get a New KEY to be used after Premium dnload and install start.

Uninstall EIS via Control Panel / Re-Start / Dnload Premium and Install - OR another sequence ?

My Premium interest is Max protection with Live Guard;  ...... Does LG require Any Special Configuration to start (ie) maybe a cousin to something like Interactive FW setup?

Any clarification is appreciated!!

Thanks, but my main concerns were the Correct Upgrade Install sequence - and - Does Live Guard require any Special Setup entries that I wouldn't know how to do.

I'll just proceed as I think the process requires and update IF I have issues.

This might help someone with Premium Upgrade ....

Marcos, your Upgrade Path (Change Product) above showed Premium ONLY Because you had it; NOT offered with just EIS, SO I simply upgraded via - (Eset eStore) buy.eset.com/us/ etc/ etc site that shows Eset License Management on the page. 2-Yr Lic respected my Current Expiration to Net 10/14/24...

There WAS a Dnload button BUT it opened an Online site and the Existing App was just upgraded Internally. I DID see a note Re-Start ESET to Activate New Features and Did So. The Dnload button site ALSO allowed a Mod to Default ON Auto-Renew - WHICH requires 1-Clk Email Verify to do.

License Key and Public ID remain same and I presume User ID is, too, though Not mentioned.  FYI.....

11 minutes ago, COStark26 said:

This might help someone with Premium Upgrade ....

Marcos, your Upgrade Path (Change Product) above showed Premium ONLY Because you had it; NOT offered with just EIS, SO I simply upgraded via - (Eset eStore) buy.eset.com/us/ etc/ etc site that shows Eset License Management on the page. 2-Yr Lic respected my Current Expiration to Net 10/14/24...

There WAS a Dnload button BUT it opened an Online site and the Existing App was just upgraded Internally. I DID see a note Re-Start ESET to Activate New Features and Did So. The Dnload button site ALSO allowed a Mod to Default ON Auto-Renew - WHICH requires 1-Clk Email Verify to do.

License Key and Public ID remain same and I presume User ID is, too, though Not mentioned.  FYI.....

This is how I upgraded from EIS to ESSP. It also, I believe, is dependent upon what country you reside in. Not all country's offer ESSP.

The upgrade must be done via Eset eStore since additional cost is involved and the charge is done via credit card payment. I will also add the Eset N.A, as expected, will charge for the full license period cost difference between EIS and ESSP; not an adjusted upgrade cost for license time remaining.