Renewing NOD32 for fewer computers

RNFolsom

Two years ago, I was running four laptops:  two new ones, and two elderly ones that I continued to use as I struggled with setting up the new ones.  So I bought a two year NOD32 renewal for four laptops.

I now have only two laptops for which I want to renew;  the elderly ones have been donated to a local organization that sets them up (mostly using Linux because they can't run Windows later than XP) for low income people.  But I can't find any way to get ESET to renew a smaller number of laptops, at .hxxp://www.eset.com/us/renew/.

If necessary, I will renew four laptops for two years --- it's only $101.99, and I think that price would be reasonable even for only two laptops --- but if I am overlooking some way to renew only two laptops, I would like to know how to do that.  I'm not willing to pretend that I am a new customer (buying two years of NOD32 would cost only $74.99), because I don't want Eset to think I am someone that I ain't.

R.N. (Roger) Folsom

Proactive Services:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm not used to using a Sales Representative, but a Google search probably can come up with one.

But I will wait for another day or two --- my current holding runs to November 02 --- to see if someone from ESET comes up with a more direct solution.

Thanks again.

R.N. (Roger) Folsom

Hi Roger,

Afaik there is no other way but to contact ESET by phone/email so they can adjust your license so it will cover 2 pc's from now on, wich should allow you to renew the license for two PC instead of four PC. 

Thanks to SweX  and  Peter Randziak  for suggesting that I contact ESET directly.

From the ESET icon on the Notification Area (aka System Tray), I went to "Open ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7"  and  Help and Support's Customer Care, and sent them a message that was most of the content of my post that started this thread.

Here's hoping that works!

Saturday 08 November 2004, Delayed Report:

On 27 October 2014, with the help of Daniel Womack, I was able to contact an ESET sales representative by telephone, who was able to set renew my ESET NOD32 license for three instead of four laptops, for two years, for $75.99.  (I went for three instead of two laptops because I realized that my wife's XP laptop was going to take additional time before I get it set up for her new Win7sp1 laptop.)

R.N. (Roger) Folsom

Edited by RNFolsom