Wrong location with version 8

I tested anti-theft in ESS v8 BETA and experienced this problem and reported in this forum topic "Eset Smart Security And Eset Nod32 Antivirus 8 Beta Available" and havent received any reply so now I tested final version of ESET Smart Security 8.0.301.0 and experienced same problem.

Also I want to mention that with ESS v7 I havent experienced this problem. 

No other AV programs were installed  at all only ESS v7 then ESS v8 BETA and now ESS v8 final all AV`s that have been instaled that can change something.

Plus (if this helps)

Windows 8.1 Pro x64 bit

Using loptop with wifi all latest drivers and windows updates are installed.

P.S. For Marcos that thing with "computersecurityassociates" I still havent received any reply from them :D

Also experienced after testing anti-theft that ESET Service using ~180 MB ram on idle

And you can see in other screenshot were is normal ram usage

post-1376-0-18733600-1412360985_thumb.png

post-1376-0-78182100-1412361019_thumb.png

Edited by Wortex

So what exactly is the problem? The RAM usage and that the location is not exactly?

100 MB +/- 20 MB are normal. 180 MB seems to be a bit too much, but I don't know how many MB is uses when you mark your device as stolen in Anti-Theft, so maybe it is normal or maybe you're right and there is something wrong.

Unfortunately I can't tell you something about the other problem.

And about computersecurityassociates.com I can nothing say too. I can only assume that they are maybe not interested in improving their website.