ESET Inspect Cloud reports?

Ufoto
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hello,

Recently we started using ESET Inspect Cloud and I am still playing around with it. However there is something I can't seem to get working. Although automatic notifications through ESET Protect Cloud work flawlessly, I am unable to create a report for the ESET Inspect incidents. In the report builder I am using the 'ESET Inspect alerts' properties as Data, however when I check the preview, or save and run the report there is no data, although I had about 10 alerts triggered by ESET Inspect rules just few hours ago.

Am I missing something? Is there a setting or some sort of synchronization I have to run between the the cloud consoles in order to make reports work? Is anyone able to share a report that is working? 

Thank you in advance!

• Administrators
  • Solution

It's one of the limitations of ESET Inspect cloud (EIC) compared to the on-premise version that detections from EIC are not sent to ESET PROTECT cloud due to the high volume of data.

Hi Marcos,

Thank you for the prompt response. Since the INSPECT alarms (notifications) are configured from the ESET Protect console, I thought that at least they can be also reported on. 

Since creating the report is not possible from ESET Protect at the moment, is there a way to export incidents/investigations from the ESET INSPECT console as we need some way to report these incidents to higher management on weekly/monthly basis and without a way to export incident information we will have to do a lot of manual work. 

• Administrators

Currently you could create desired filters and then export the table as CSV which you could subsequently process in Excel for instance. We plan to improve reporting from EIC later this year.

image.png

Thank you! I am looking forward to the improved reporting. 

I don't see the option to mark your reply as a solution, but please consider the thread as closed.

Regards,