Client connection to console via DNS name

Hi, 
I have created a dns name and connected it to the server, so that i could use it to reach my eset protect console. And it works

But what I am trying to do is to use this dns name instead ip address to connect clients to server. 

As the nslookup on testing pc is working good and I dns name is found, also ping is working.
Instalation package is created with dns name, but after instalation computer is not connecting with server. 

Do you have any advice how can I fix this? 
Or ESET  PROTECT DNS connection is not supported? 

Edited by MichalB

• Administrators

Please provide:
C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html
C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\trace.log

Are you able to resolve the FQDN of the server listed in status.html on the machine?

• ESET Staff

Most common issue in this case is ESET PROTEC's certificate. In default configuration, it contains IP addresses and hostnames known during installation (can be seen in console as "Host"). In case this certificate does not contain hostname you are using for clients, those will reject communication.

If this is the issue, solution would be to create new PROTECT Server certificate, with newly defined hostname. If such certificate would be signed with original certificate authority, change would be transparent for clients.