how to restore eset policy rules?

TPo

It was deleted all rules in a eset policy two month ago . We have a backup, but we cant to restore eset from backup, because we will lost information of two month. Is it possible to restore rules?

we created a device control policy and rules in this policy.  So a question is how to restore those rules? can we restore it from a database (how to find where rules a written in a database)

eset.jpg

• Administrators

If the rules are still applied on at least one machine, you could download the configuration and convert it to a policy. Alternatively you could contact technical support and provide them with the db backup to export the policies from the db.

so where i can found an instruction how to export policy from a backup?

• Administrators

You can provide the database to technical support and they will export it for you.

ok. Also i find a computer from ESET server, that was not connect for three month. Can I dublicate a rules from this computer configuration?183100800_olderpolicy.thumb.jpg.5b1b3e1b02f245209101f4b9776384c7.jpg

• Administrators

You can download the configuration from the server and convert it to a policy that you will apply to other machines then.