Verification emailed not received to manage license online. Requested multiple times.

"Verification email sent

Please verify your license ownership.
Follow the instructions in the email to fully manage this license."
Edited by Captain Davis

• Administrators

There is no license registered with your forum email address. Please provide your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

• Most Valued Members
On 4/16/2022 at 2:19 AM, Captain Davis said:

That didn't work either.

Can you confirm the email address marcos posted part of is yours and can I ask where you purchased the license from?

I ask this as people sell licenses on sites like Amazon. They will sell a license that is for 1 user to multiple users, which often gets the license blocked. Problem is that the email address will be linked to the seller.

Bought it directly from ESET. PM'd Marcos  with entire email address. I finally managed to activate at the ESET website without the email.

Edited by Captain Davis

20 minutes ago, Captain Davis said:

And then it cycles back to wanting verification.

There's a problem with Eset Home e-mail verification process via Eset N.A. servers. I reported this long ago and they appear clueless on how to fix the problem. For the time being, ignore it.

You already posted that your Eset installation is activated using a valid license. If it wasn't, Eset GUI would be showing such status.

• Administrators

Please check your personal messages. There's a typo in your registration email address which must be amended by ESET LLc, the issuer of your license.