Gamer Mode Shortcut

mfkologlu

Hi there,

I think it would be very appreciated if there was a shortcut for Gamer Mode in the running applications tray on Windows; where there are options like "Pause Protection", "Pause Firewall" etc. It is somewhat annoying to open the app, navigate the menus, find Gamer Mode and turn it on/off.

Kind regards,

Fırat.

Edited by mfkologlu

• Most Valued Members
On 4/6/2022 at 6:50 PM, mfkologlu said:

Hi there,

I think it would be very appreciated if there was a shortcut for Gamer Mode in the running applications tray on Windows; where there are options like "Pause Protection", "Pause Firewall" etc. It is somewhat annoying to open the app, navigate the menus, find Gamer Mode and turn it on/off.

Kind regards,

Fırat.

This has been suggested before but I recommend posting your suggestion on here to 

I have also suggested something in the past that would in my opinion give you what you want and also be better. An option for allowing users to decide what is shown when right clicking on the tray icon - the idea being that users could put in options they use a lot. However from what I remember, apparently what would seem a simple change, would actually require a lot of backend changes, so probably won't happen, and if it did, not in the near future