Live Guard not funtional after latest update of 15.1.12.

Setup up shows 2 red errors and LiveGuard is turned off and cannot be turned on!  I've checked the forum and have not seen any fixes for this issue with this update from Marcos.  I have always had green check marks on my screen after previous updates on my ESET Smart Security Premium.  This error along with Proactive Protection are both Non-funtional and cannot be changed to "ON". 

• Administrators

We are aware of an issue with certain ESSP licenses which are missing the LiveGuard feature in the license file. For these users we'll re-generate the license file on the licensing servers so that your ESET Smart Security Premium downloads it and activated LiveGuard. To fix this immediately yourself, add your license to the License manager at https://home.eset.com, deactivate your ESSP and then re-activate it.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Apparently, I'm not even able to do that. It says it will send me an e-mail to confirm the license... and I never receive that license.

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, Cless said:

Apparently, I'm not even able to do that. It says it will send me an e-mail to confirm the license... and I never receive that license.

I was unable to find a license registered with your forum email address. Please provide your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

That's even weirder, I'm using for both the same e-mail! And in fact, I know the other one is exactly the same one too... because I literally just reset its password and received the password change e-mail for that without an issue!

My public license ID is ‎3AG-P7U-3E8 

Edited by Cless

• Administrators

The license is registered to 52XXXXXXXXXXter@crm.protegerse.com, ie. you will need to contact the distributor to get the license registered to your email address.

CPH.

My Liveguard also shows two red buttons and I am unable to turn them on!

I am also completely useless on a computer and could do with some very basic help/advice please. 

That is... pretty weird, since I bought it always from your site, and after that from renewals through your spanish branch that contacted me through e-mail... But okay, I will 😕

Thanks for your help!

Edited by Cless

Hi there, I have the same issue,  my forum email here is not the same as the licence either.
I have it seems two accounts on Eset Home.  one just reports Eset Mobile licenses (email ending in *****it.com)
My public licence ID is 3AN-KHT-6TK

If I log in with email ending gmx.com I have  others, including Smart Premium home, in there it says license owner is the *****it.com email address
Public license ID33C-P9S-STN

Good eh.  Can you help please?

Oh and I bought via Eset website (but not sure if UK one whatever).

Edited by Slicendice

• Administrators

You can either deactivate your license via ESET HOME and reactivate it or wait a bit until the license keys are re-generated on the licensing servers which will fix the issue automatically. I don't have any ETA to tell but I personally hope it won't take more than 24 hours.

My curiosity is that we have multiple devices on the same 10-device account. One is fine, and the other has the LiveGuard deactivation issue... Is that also typical during this issue?

• Administrators

Please see my reply above. You can wait a bit and next week the license keys will be re-generated on the licensing servers automatically or you can deactivate the product via the ESET HOME portal and re-activate it. It's possible that uninstalling ESSP and installing it from scratch would also resolve the issue.

"You can either deactivate your license via ESET HOME and reactivate it or wait a bit until the license keys are re-generated on the licensing servers which will fix the issue automatically. I don't have any ETA to tell but I personally hope it won't take more than 24 hours." - ADMIN

With respect, That was posted March 31st.

I paid a lot of money to protect all my computers and want to know when ESET will take care of this issue. I shouldn't have to fix your broken product. 

• Administrators

Please uninstall ESET and install it from scratch, or wait a few days until the license files are re-generated on the licensing servers. This week we prepared a solution for those who upgrade to v15.1. A solution for those who have already upgraded to v15.1 before will be prepared next week.

You are protected against threats, it's just that LiveGuard temporarily doesn't work.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DebbieSue said:

I have the same problem and have been patiently waiting for "the fix."

In my post above there are instructions how to fix it instantly - uninstall ESET and install it from scratch. Or wait a few more days until the license file is re-generated automatically on the licensing servers.

Hi,

I'm new on this forum and French is my native language then please be indulgent to my English. I have a Smart security Premium valid licence key for 3 devices/ 1 year. 2 desktop computers and 1 laptop. I faced the "liveguard" issue only on the laptop. The latest upgrade 15.1.12.0 succeed on both desktop computers but "failed" on the laptop. My ref are       ID 333-6CK-UNT. I tried to create a Eset Home account but when I entered my key I got the answer This key refers to another Eset account which I never created before. Then I can't deativate/reactivate my licence key. Is it risky to use the "change licence key" function ?

I thank you all in advance for any advise.

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Gary Davis said:

I'm new on this forum and French is my native language then please be indulgent to my English. I have a Smart security Premium valid licence key for 3 devices/ 1 year. 2 desktop computers and 1 laptop. I faced the "liveguard" issue only on the laptop. The latest upgrade 15.1.12.0 succeed on both desktop computers but "failed" on the laptop. My ref are       ID 333-6CK-UNT. I tried to create a Eset Home account but when I entered my key I got the answer This key refers to another Eset account which I never created before. Then I can't deativate/reactivate my licence key. Is it risky to use the "change licence key" function ?

Where did you purchase the license? The license with PLID 333-6CK-UNT was purchased from ESET Canada and is registered to pxxxn@texxxxxxxet.net.

You mean that when you buy legal licence keys from those sites it is possible that accounts could have been created earlier ?

Update : I just tried the function "change licence key" and it worked just great. All security functions are now fully activated again. Anyway, thank you very much Marcos for replying so rapidly.

Gary D.