Deactivation Eset-Livegrid messages, etc.

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hello,

I installed ESET in an offline environment. I got everything running, so far so good.

Now while configuring the policies I disabled ESET Livegrid and E-Mail functions. Makes sense, since there is no internet connection to report to. 

in the protect console and at the clients I get reports to activate all these fuctions, since threats could not be detected. 

Since I deactivated these features in the policies I'm fully aware of potential threats. But these are spamming the Protect console now. All clients are red and it's not possible to detect a real problem. 

Is there a possabilty to deactivate this, so everything shows normal?

Thanks!

BR 

Brady 

• Administrators
  • Solution

If the computers are fully offline even without access to a proxy server with Internet connection and the ESET PROTECT server is offline too, you can disable the desired application statuses via a policy:

image.png

24 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If the computers are fully offline even without access to a proxy server with Internet connection and the ESET PROTECT server is offline too, you can disable the desired application statuses via a policy:

image.png

Brilliant. Thanks alot!

User Interface --> Elements of User Interface --> Statuses --> Application Statuses