ESET SS HIPS Preventing CLEAN installation of Nvidia Drivers completing

I used a 3rd party tool from here https://www.techpowerup.com/download/techpowerup-nvcleanstall/ In order to cut the  bloat i don't need or want that normally ships with the driver package, and some of which is still installed regardless of de selecting it  when prompted  by the Nvidia installer,

With eset  hips enabled  the driver got part way through the installation  and then failed, the result after a restart was GPU no longer detected, and nvidia driver package still partly registered in windows, So i disabled Hips  within ESET GUI before i  I ran DDU utility that removes Nvidia drivers properly, (IN SAFE MODE) Following the restart into windows normal mode ( HIPS still disabled ) i ran the NVclean install tool again downloading  the driver again and selecting the same options, Result driver installed successfully, Never had this  issue with prior versions of ESET,  Also  could ESET cause an issue with a DLL file  suddenly not being found by a game?  Which was the motive behind updating the video drivers the /dll is related to direct x

3 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please reproduce it with advanced logging enabled (Help and support -> Technical support -> Advanced logging).  Then provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector.

Too late, I have  installed  the driver with ESET  hips disabled, It was more of a heads-up to others who will likely at some point be updating their video drivers  (Nvidia)

Edited by tommy456
ADD TEXT