Entered Wrong Email, Won't Receive Download Email!

Sweetiepy

Gad, help me. I downloaded 30-day trial which will expire in 3 days. I bought a one-year coverage about 30 minutes ago but during the purchase process I entered an old email address which will NOT forward emails any longer and I cannot use it any longer as we cancelled our Comcast account months ago.

Can it be transferred to my active email account?  I really don't want my trial to expire, and I SURE don't want to have to purchase another coverage! Thanks for anything you can do for me.

Sweetiepy

I would contact your vendor ASAP-

If the purchase was from ESET directly in the US-Call: +1 (866) 343-3738 in San Diego, CA USA; press 1 for questions about ESET products or assistance with credit card or other payments. Available Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time [GMT-8]

• 1 month later...

I would contact your vendor ASAP-

If the purchase was from ESET directly in the US-Call: +1 (866) 343-3738 in San Diego, CA USA; press 1 for questions about ESET products or assistance with credit card or other payments. Available Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time [GMT-8]

is it the only solution?

• Former ESET Employees

Affirmative. At the moment, if you purchased through ESET the only way to change the contact information associated with your ESET License is to contact ESET directly.

For those in the US/Canada, the easiest way would likely be via online chat at hxxp://helpus.eset.com

For others worldwide, contact ESET or the ESET partner through which you've purchased.