Several issues that need solutions

Hi,

I got several issues most slow the computer and even corrupt file when saving or opening.
I was using the default setup.
I have recent laptop with 16g ram, HD is fine.
Internet is 120.

I'm using Antidote (text corrector) when all the real time protection was enabled, this took 3 to 5 minutes to check small text (2 sentences) this was not making sense at all.
I have disabled all realtime protection except the first one and it now take 1 second to scan my text, this make more sense.

I'm using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop latest cloud version, yesterday I opened a file and all the layer was renamed.
This is driving me crazy, I will test the file on another computer today to see if this is permanent or not.
Which setting can cause this?

I got another issue with web site Javascript, sometimes the code of the page get stopped and cause page malfunction this happens twice once for Google Recaptcha and once for FB Pixel. 
These website are working fine using other computer without Eset and these website where scanned no malware.
It's random issues.
I saw the Web protection setting about Javascript I know I can disable this but this will also not protect me so the web proctection seems to break the code.
I'm a web dev and illustrator and all this slow my work and actually cause issue that are not present when using other computer that does not run Eset Internet Security.

I'm using Eset since long time and this is the first time that I don't feel confident and I don't know which setting can let me work and protect my computer too.

I still have 2 years left on my license....

Please let me know which settings can keep my computer safe and not causing too much issues and not slow down (my computer is fast when not running Eset Internet Security) ...

• Administrators

Let's start with troubleshooting the performance issues.

When you observer the issue, please enable advanced oper. system logging in the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics, Disable it after 3-5 minutes. Make sure that C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Security\Diagnostics\EsetPerf.etl is generated and then collect logs with ESET Log Collector.

When done, upload the archive to a safe location and provide me with a download link in a private message.

You can also try the following:
- uninstall ESET
- run the ESET Uninstall tool and make sure that ESET is not detected, otherwise remove it
- install the latest version v15 from scratch using default settings.

Hi,

For now I have disabled all realtime scanning except the first one in order to be able to work.
I don't see the diagnostic tool you are refering.
I'm using  ESET Internet Security