Loss of internet after updating macOS

PuterCare

I've had issues reported a few times over the past 6 months and on each occasion removing Eset Endpoint Security fixed. One of my clients got a new M1 Macbook last week on macOS 12.0.1, I connected, installed the Eset agent (had to install Rosetta 2 first) and pushed EES 6.11.1. Everything seemed ok but shortly after the client installed the macOS 12.1 update and since then they lost internet unless they entered recovery mode. 

We tried going into network settings and adding a new internet connection but this did not help, we removed EES and the internet came back. 6.11.1 is supposed to be compatible with Monterey and there are no known issues listed, has anyone else experienced similar problems? 

Thanks

Precisely the same issue here. MacBook Pro 2019 2,3 GHz 8 Core Intel with 32 GB DDR4 and Mac OS Monterey 12.1 was crippled after the latest update in all connectivity issues (Safari, Mail,Messaging), besides RDP-connections to my local network which which slowed a bit but remained usable. By deactivating the realtime scan the performance is back and lively. 

So id do think there is an compatibility issue here with the latest Monterey update.

Glad it's not just me. I reinstalled EES 6.11.1 on macOS 12.1 and so far I have not had any issues reported by the user so I was unable to collect logs whilst the issue occurred. In my experience it has only happened after a macOS upgrade with Eset installed already.

Apparently an "update of Proxy-settings" solved this issue. I would have appreciated an communication about this solution since after all the trouble last week I was reluctant to allow any changes of anything. But glad the issue seems to be solved now. Thanks

8 hours ago, TKirste said:

Apparently an "update of Proxy-settings" solved this issue. I would have appreciated an communication about this solution since after all the trouble last week I was reluctant to allow any changes of anything. But glad the issue seems to be solved now. Thanks

Is this something you needed to do on the endpoint or something Eset have fixed? Thanks