Ringtone reduced

I am using ESET Mobile Security.  I am using Samsung Galaxy S9, A31 SM T515N, but suddenly the ringtone is automatically reduced, and as a result of logging on to Samsung and asking for a reply, com.eset.ems2 .gp Make sure there is a problem with the package.  It is occurring in Eset Mobile Security 7.1.11.0 version.

Edited by Marcos
Topic name changed

• Marcos changed the title to Ringtone reduced
  • Administrators

Do you have Call filter enabled? If not, please raise a support ticket using the internal form and let logs to be submitted to ESET for perusal.

It works normally after downgrading to version 6.0. In 7.1.11, the ringtone is automatically reduced with or without the call filter. This is a 7.1.11 bug.  Summary: If you delete Eset Mobile Security, it works normally even if you use call filter after installing version 6.0, that is, 7.11 bug

confirmed here as well, i have had to remove is as I was missing vital work related calls.  I'm pretty annoyed to be honest as I have reset my phone thinking it was something wrong with it only for it to occur again as soon as I installed ESET

It sounds like a re-introduction of this issue;

However disabling call filtering doesn't seem to resolve the issue.  I have reinstalled the app this morning with only AV enabled and nothing else and it appears to be behaving until you enable the other features then the ring volume reduces to zero again.

Edited by LOAM

• Administrators

Please wait for EMS v7.1.13 or newer to be released which should address the issue.

Should the issue persist, follow my last instructions to create a support ticket and let logs to be submitted to ESET for perusal.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the newest update (7.13) will be pushed out? My wife and my phone are both having this issue. Samsung Galaxy S20 & Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 

• 4 weeks later...