How do I prevent automatic renewal?

It appears that ESET introduced bugs after I purchased my license, and if I'm not happy to live with a battery being decimated by the app, well then too bad. No refund for you! It's past 30 days. Doesn't matter when we introduced the bug, loser.

OK, so how do I at least ensure that my license for ESET Mobile Security will not automatically renew? I purchased it directly, not through Google.

I logged into my.eset.com, and it's not clear at all to me how I do this.

I asked "support", and they ignored me.

What do I have to do to get an answer to this VERY BASIC question?

What I see in my.eset.com right now says: "Next payment date ... 08/30/2024" but I see no way to stop this.

Rest assured, I will either stop it or undo it, come hell or high water.

Edited by Outcast

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Outcast said:

It appears that ESET introduced bugs after I purchased my license, and if I'm not happy to live with a battery being decimated by the app, well then too bad.

Developers should investigate if the issue is caused by EMS or by the phone itself. I've asked ESET LLC support to pass the logs to ESET HQ for perusal since the issue with battery draining  is not a known issue of the phone, therefore only developers should tell the root cause.

No refund for you! It's past 30 days. Doesn't matter when we introduced the bug, loser

That's correct. It's a standard policy employed by software vendors which you can find also on other vendors' websites.

OK, so how do I at least ensure that my license for ESET Mobile Security will not automatically renew? I purchased it directly, not through Google.

ESET LLC support will contact you and answer your questions re. subscription. Auto-renewal can be disabled in the e-store to my best knowledge (we don't use it in our country).

I asked "support", and they ignored me.

Your questions were answered with the exception of the question about auto-renewal. However, you should get a response on this as we speak.