update licence v4 vers v8 ?

• Administrators

Since I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address, please provide your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, Matriciel said:

I have the same problem. I want to convert my v4 to v8.

Can you help me ?

I was able to find only a license for ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows registered with your forum email address. Only ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop licenses were converted to ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Linux.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Matriciel said:

Sorry but i have only linux licence, i don't use windows systems.

My licences are for 2 computers for 3 years (until 09/2024).

These are details of your license with PLID 33E-VTT-2KB:

image.png

If you are positive that you purchased a license for Linux, please contact the seller (Athena France).

Hi Marcos,

My reseller will refund the license shipped yesterday. After that, where i can buy the license for endpoint linux with specific price for NOD32 linux desktop user (since 2011....).

Thank you for your help,

• Administrators

Please contact your local ESET distributor since we can't help with purchase. The product ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop was discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. Currently we don't offer a product for Linux for home users; it's only possible to buy a B2B solution ESET PROTECT Entry On-prem which is for 5 machines and includes also ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Linux, however, this is impractical for home users who don't need a license for 5 machines.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
17 hours ago, nurmberg said:

Please, can you convert my v4 license to v8?

PLID 3AP-PAG-XC7

This license is for ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Only licenses for ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop could be converted.

I've bought this license exclusively for my linux desktop, as you can see it's applicable to ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop.

Please, convert my license to v8. I would prefer it over a refund.

Best regards,
Rodrigo

ESET-License.png

• Administrators

You can still use ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop v4, updates will be available for one more year at least. Regarding partial license refund, please contact the reseller from whom you purchased the license.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I hold an ESET Multi-Device Security Pack license that expires within around one year from now. Although I know it's possible to keeping my current 2 Linux machines with updates under v4 for one more year, I would like to renew that license, but I found out you guys are dropping Linux home users support for the v4 and that is getting me preocupied because I got 2 Linux /Windows rigs and your current solution is perfect for me. 

Are you guys willing to allow us, Linux home users with multi-device licenses, to migrate from v4 to v8 at some point? If you don't, that will not be a nice thing to do and, unfortunately, you'll lose me after 20 years of fidelity. Linux desktops need antivirus nowadays, it's mandatory and I woudn't like to have to move along and get another antivirus solution after so much time with yours.

248312086_Capturadetelade2021-10-1407-51-32.png.c4077ad5f9e6ed0e3ae959305661e099.png

612246302_Capturadetelade2021-10-1408-03-28.png.04f158ba1b55187f726ed9a4c122d51d.png

• Administrators

Unfortunately, we don't currently plan to offer a Linux version for home users. The legacy ESET NOD32 for Linux desktop v4 can be used by users with an existing license until Aug 2023. Users with an ESET NOD32 for Linux desktop license were migrated to ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Linux.