Eset NOD 32 Wont Update

RajSingh

I have version 13.2.16.0 and the latest version is 14.1.19.0

The program has been saying that there is an update for about a month now. It won't update. I get the "do you want to allow the program to make changes to the computer" window. I click yes and then it starts all over again saying there is an update available. This is happening on only one out 6 or 8 licenses that I have, but it is very frustrating.

It is like the sign in process to post to this forum. Round and round: you didn't pass the security requirements. I think I have wasted enough time with eset.

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, RajSingh said:

I have version 13.2.16.0 and the latest version is 14.1.19.0

The program has been saying that there is an update for about a month now. It won't update. I get the "do you want to allow the program to make changes to the computer" window. I click yes and then it starts all over again saying there is an update available. This is happening on only one out 6 or 8 licenses that I have, but it is very frustrating.

Like Marcos said you can try and uninstall and reinstall from a freshly downloaded version. You can also backup any settings and restore them later.