Eset Remote Administrator remove without password

Hello. 

I have an installation with an old version of eset remote administrator and i am trying to unistall it because i will use installation without an esete remote administrator server and i have forget the unistall password. Do you have any idea how i will unistall it without the password?

Thanks in advance!

George Pap

Greece

• ESET Staff

If you have forgotten the password, and the server is no longer operational, the only option is to boot into the safe mode, and then use the ESET Uninstaller Tool, to remove the agent. 

Out of the curiosity, why you will be using a setup without the remote management? How big is your network? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to the techsupport!

I apologize for bothering you here. However, I have sent a few requests for help through the eset web site but no reply to me.

So, I decided to ask on the forum.

Our company has official subscription. One of our workers was resigned and we don't  know password on his eset.

Could you please help me to remove the password please!

• Administrators
2 hours ago, RD_26555 said:

I apologize for bothering you here. However, I have sent a few requests for help through the eset web site but no reply to me.

Did you receive a confirmation email with a ticket ID? Your point of contact should be http://www.ht-dist.com/, the local distributor for Myanmar.

2 hours ago, RD_26555 said:

Our company has official subscription. One of our workers was resigned and we don't  know password on his eset.
Could you please help me to remove the password please!

Please clarify what password you mean. The password that protects ESET Endpoint settings? Or the Administrator password for login to the ESET PROTECT web console? Or some other password?

Hi Marcos, 

Thank you for your reply.

For some reason  hxxp://www.ht-dist.com/ site can not be opened.

As I said before, I sent a few requests to the tech support for help through the eset web site help system.

https://support.eset.com/en/kb333-reset-your-settings-password-using-the-eset-unlock-tool

However, I have not got any emails from tech support that is why I am asking for help here.

• Administrators

This link should lead you to the contact form of your local ESET distributor:

https://go.eset.com/contact-support/

If Endpoint is password protected and is managed by ESMC or ESET PROTECT, you can remove the password via a policy. If it's not managed, you should get an option to restore / reset the password:

image.png

After clicking it, you should get further options how to proceed:

image.png

The KB article that you referred to was intended for legacy retail version v11 and older, ignore it.