Jump to content

I moved to another country

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

If your license is not restricted for use to a specific country and works, you don't have to do anything. When it expires, you can purchase a new license in your current country. If you would like to keep the existing license and purchase a renewal, you'd need to ask your previous license issuer to transfer your license to the ESET partner in your current country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...