Secure browser handover is slow as can be IE Takes forever to actually open the window then also load up the page

I recently had to reactive my Eset IS due to license expiration. I'm on version 14.0.22.0 and I'm not sure if it updated after inserting a new activation key or not. The problem I'm having all of a sudden now is while on Firefox (v86) if I insert an address that should automatically load up a secure browser such as chase.com the handover from normal browser to secured browser takes forever.

The main window will say it's opening secured browser and it just sits there forever before it actually opens the secured browser window. Then that window will take forever to fully load up the page.

I didn't have these issues until I added a new activation key so not sure if Eset IS updated after doing so or not but something is a miss with it taking forever and a day to open the secured browser window then actually load something up in it. Normal browsing is unchanged and normal.

• 1 month later...

Have the same issue. Has been going on for a while with Firefox. Currently on version 87. Any help would be appreciated.

• Administrators
On 4/3/2021 at 1:49 PM, D R said:

Have the same issue. Has been going on for a while with Firefox. Currently on version 87. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd recommend opening a ticket with your local ESET support. Besides logs collected with ESET Log Collector, it will be necessary to provide a Procmon log from time when you open a bank website and redirection to a secure browser starts.

Does it take long to launch a secure browser by clicking its icon on your desktop as well?