So hard to Purchase

Guest Brian

Guest Brian

I have sent email after email just to buy a license rather than having the product shipped.Two weeks later, one response, no license.  I'm in t he Philippines so ESET main contact didnt help, told me to contact their distributor.  If its this hard to make a purchase, whats it like to get actual product support?

Can someone provide info on how to just purchase a lic and have it emailed? 

Much appreciated.

dwomack, this is in Business Products sub-forum so I'm thinking the OP wanted a business endpoint solution (just guessing) - I didn't see business (endpoint) products in the store for the .ph site you linked...  :unsure:

I must agree, the effort required for me to renew my 250 licenses is above average.  I "the customer" could care less about what agreements / policy / procedures ESet has or needs.  For us the customer who just wants to renew - shut up and renew the license or at least be part of the process.

To simply say "Contact our reseller"  is NOT customer service.  Contacting your reseller for us, having the quote issued to us by ????? , following up that things are in process is the best way to make sure I do not look at another solution.

• 4 weeks later...

If you need any renewal licenses I would be more than happy to sell them to you as reseller we would love the business, we sell the product at the same price as everyone else, no extras or hidden cost.

PM me for any details

Regards

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

ESET is a channel business - they sell their Business products through resellers - if you bought a license, you should have a reseller already - and know who that is - now say you are new to your company and it becomes your job to renew the license, but don't know which reseller provided your ESET license, then contact ESET and ask - they'll tell you.  Or - reach out to a reseller you would like to do business with - someone who helps in the forums, or someone just down the road from you -whichever you prefer - and have them quote you the renewal.

Once you have your renewal - contact ESET - or have the reseller contact ESET - and have your "reseller of record" - changed to the reseller you prefer to do business with.

None of this is too complex - but just going online and clicking around isn't going to get your license renewed at the business level - because it *must* go through *a reseller*.

Cheers

Greg