Spam email not being blocked

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi, I have internet security 14.0.22.0 with windows 10. When I get spam email, I right click and send to spam. It goes to spam folder but it doesn't block the sender like it says it does. I keep getting the same emails everyday. In my windows 7 machine, it has options in the email to block senders. How do I set this up so I can blacklist/block certain email addresses. Thanks

• Administrators

Please supply me with undetected spam emails in the eml or msg format for a check. What email client do you use? Are other spam email detected?

Hi Marcos,

I tried but couldn't make a eml or msg format, I don't know how. Here is a screenshot of the email. It seems for now that it is the only address I keep getting emails from. Could you let me know how to change the file, or a way I can forward it to you?

email.jpg

Edited by kwk1

Okay, I just found something out. My windows 10 Mail has nothing on the top like (file, view, etc.) only what is shown in the screenshot I attached. I just opened my Outlook mail for school which is from Office 365 and it does have file, and "ESET" tab on it which provides a spam button. For some reason the "ESET" tab is not on my personal MAIL account. I think the spam in the personal account may just be microsoft. Anyway, can you help me to enable ESET on my personal email? Thanks

9 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You can save it via File -> Save as. Keep the "Outlook message format-Unicode" selected.

Hi, if I click save it only gives me Email message as a type to save. IF I try and drag the file here it says only this and this file allowed and won't do it.

Edited by kwk1

13 minutes ago, kwk1 said:

Okay, so at least now we know the eset works. But why isn't it working with my personal windows email? That's what we need to fix. There must be somewhere in Eset set-up to make it work with another email client. I've looked and can't figure out how.

Edited by kwk1

8 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Antispam basically works only with MS Outlook. Windows Mail is not supported.

Aw that sucks. Maybe I can get my personal Mail sent to the Outlook inbox and then it will work. Have to do some searching on that. Okay thanks Marco.