Activate license error

hi,

i was having issue with eset as i feel was breaking interenet so i remove and install again the internet security now my internet is working but i am getting error on activate license 

WX20201121-123744@2x.png

• Administrators

I confirm that the license has been substantially overused. If it's really your license, please contact the reseller and ask for resetting the license key and deactivate existing seats.

i was bought from a chinese website taobao and its already nearly 1 year as i was buy this on Apr 3rd and no have contact with supplier 😩 can you please give me guidence how i can fix it ?

• Administrators

The license is registered to g...............1@1...com. I can ask the Chinese reseller to reset the license and send a new license key to that email email address.

my staff was help me buy from this taobao shop is 

5.0 hxxp:// ₤XUVEcN6xIAf€回👉t~bao👈【官方正版ESET Nod32 Internet Security电脑防病毒杀毒软件激活码】

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, GsmEasy said:

my staff was help me buy from this taobao shop is 

5.0 hxxp:// ₤XUVEcN6xIAf€回👉t~bao👈【官方正版ESET Nod32 Internet Security电脑防病毒杀毒软件激活码】

Is the email address g...............1@1...com actually yours?

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Is the email address g...............1@1...com actually yours?

my email address what i use normaly i..........y@gmail.com and for taobao i use g........e@gmail.com and for chinese i use 41........7@qq.com 

Edited by Marcos
Email addresses onfuscated for privacy protection reasons

• Administrators

The license key was obviusly overused and registered to someone else's email address. Unfortunately it seems you felt a victim to fraud; you should ask the seller for a refund and purchase a license from an authorized seller instead.

i already provide you the log which day i was active on my pc and i am still on same pc willing to active you have got proof but seems you wont support anything and nor the seller 😩 

• Most Valued Members
16 minutes ago, GsmEasy said:

i already provide you the log which day i was active on my pc and i am still on same pc willing to active you have got proof but seems you wont support anything and nor the seller 😩 

The problem isn't with your computer so logs are no good.

What appears to have happened is you have been scammed by the seller. What tends to happen is they will purchase a license for 1 user but then sell the licenses to multiple user even though it should be only for one user.

When multiple people use a license designed for just 1 person eset automatically will detect overuse and block it. For that reason they always recommend you buy from esets site itself

• Administrators

Since you didn't purchase the license from an authorized seller and the license actually belongs to another person, we cannot reset it and provide you with a new license.

• Most Valued Members
On 11/24/2020 at 1:12 PM, GsmEasy said:

so just can see if i am the person who active first then is fine just fix for me and rest all aleady will be killed if is over used 

As Marcos also mentioned it doesn't work like that - the problem is this:

1) 1 person buys one license - 1 license that can be used for 1 user and 1 machine only

2) That person illegally sells the license on to multiple users including yourself - which in turn breaks eset terms and probably some laws

3) The license gets blocked as Eset's system detects overuse.

The problem is the seller is the person who owns the license and not yourself. Generally they will try and sell that license to multiple users - so you might be just one of a 100 or so on people who got scammed. I believe Eset does try to prevent this kind of thing but new sites crop up all the time and it's hard with sites like eBay.

The only thing you can really do is ask the seller for a refund - but if its a scam you might find they won't do this. Then simply purchase from Eset's official store where you know you are getting it official and just for you. 

yes sure eset can fix 

1. once key registered first time just can keep his record to not let it active on other if i am not wrong can make some record to not let happen second 

2. when somebody registerd first ask him to register with email so if he want to reset or anything will have on other email and fix 

this way just eset dont want stop and let peoples get cheated 😩

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, GsmEasy said:

yes sure eset can fix 

1. once key registered first time just can keep his record to not let it active on other if i am not wrong can make some record to not let happen second 

2. when somebody registerd first ask him to register with email so if he want to reset or anything will have on other email and fix 

this way just eset dont want stop and let peoples get cheated 😩

I don't know how it works but it might be more complex than it seems.

For example not everyone has registered and I can imagine issues if they reformatted their PC and tried to use the license again. I do however know if your registered you can reset it.

Again though I don't know how the process works