Unable to Update the Outdated ESET Application

Task is unable to update the clients version of ESET 7.3 to higher version, several times i ran the task but does not applied to clients

how to update the repository to get the latest version?

esettask.png

• Administrators

Does the task finish successfully and yet an older version of Endpoint 7.3 remain installed on clients? Could you provide C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\trace.log from a client a few minutes after sending the software install task to it?

i am attaching the screen shot for yore reference, hope this will be clear to understand

secondly i wanted to know how i can update the version 7.3 to a higher version so that all clients are get the proper Latest versions.

thanks marcos ..

UpdateModule.png

• Administrators

If you want to upgrade Endpoint to a newer version, you must create a software install task. In your screen shot there are module update tasks.

image.png

Every time task have to created when there is product version update seen in the report?? i have created the Task as shown below is this correct thanks i will confirm the status once it trigger.

image.png.b0ecad6a53083d52869e1d90993ba7f4.png

• Administrators

The previous screen shot that you posted shows tasks on a particular client in client details. No software install task was sent to the client since all were module update tasks.

The last screen shot is indeed from a software install task but it was most likely not sent to the client if you don't see the software install task in the task list in client details.