Activation failed

Wgen I try to provide the new license i bought, as my old license expired, I coyld not register the license. This is happening from my mobile and also web view.

The form with first name, email id.... loads up. But throwing server error while submitting the form.

31 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You should get an error message with a code number if activation fails. What is it?

In mobile app, the registration goes indefinitely for hours.

But in web ui, under my account, it says 'Sorry for the inconvenience, there was an error processing your request.'

Am I missing something?

On 8/5/2020 at 12:48 PM, Marcos said:

You should get an error message with a code number if activation fails. What is it?

I tried to activate the license from the website https://www.eset.com/in/support/activate/

I got,

There was an error registering your serial number. Please contact support.
Error code: 15

Can you help me now?

• Administrators

If you have a license key in the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, enter the key in the product activation window during or after installation and that's it:

image.png

image.png

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If you have a license key in the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, enter the key in the product activation window during or after installation and that's it:

image.png

image.png

I'm having mobile license, not the pc license.

If I try to enter the same licenseScreenshot_20200806-105609.thumb.jpg.ae1e82a5b8bdff8ab1dda876a9adcf17.jpg in mobile application, the activation is going on indefinitely for hours. See the attached pic.

• Administrators

If you have a possibility to connect through another provider or wi-fi and it doesn't work either, I'd recommend opening a support ticket via the internal support form and let logs submit to customer care.

I am facing this very same issue since a couple of days now. Been trying to activate my license. Getting stuck at that "Please wait..." screen showed above endlessly. Tried via Wi-Fi as well as cellular data.

• Administrators
On 8/8/2020 at 1:12 PM, Seema said:

I am facing this very same issue since a couple of days now. Been trying to activate my license. Getting stuck at that "Please wait..." screen showed above endlessly. Tried via Wi-Fi as well as cellular data.

Please see my last post above and create a ticket with your local ESET support via the built-in support form.

• 1 month later...

There should be some contacts available on the resource from where you purchased the license. The best approach would be to leave them a request with all the details. They will have to re issue your license I think, or give correct the mistake with your current one. This is what I usually do in such cases.