Clave de acceso a la app (Access password to the app)

instale el antivirus para el celular a mi entender la falta solocitar pin de acceso al querer entrar a la aplicación de eset. No se debería poder ingresar a la misma sin confirmar la identidad del usuario.

Machine translation:

Install the antivirus for the cell phone, in my opinion, you need to request an access pin when you want to enter the eset application.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Administrators

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English so that moderators and other users can understand you and be able to help.

Unfortunately your query is not clear. I would recommend contacting your local ESET support in Spanish.

I installed the antivirus for the cell phone, in my opinion, the lack of requesting an access pin when wanting to enter the eset application. It should not be possible to enter it without confirming the identity of the user.

• Administrators

Do you share the mobile phone with somebody else who knows your PIN or pattern to unlock it?

• Most Valued Members
On 7/8/2020 at 5:40 PM, Marcos said:

Do you share the mobile phone with somebody else who knows your PIN or pattern to unlock it?

I presume he wants some kind of password protection similar to the desktop version

• Administrators
4 hours ago, peteyt said:

I presume he wants some kind of password protection similar to the desktop version

I see but on a mobile phone one must know a PIN or unlock pattern in order to access settings and it's also less likely that one would give his or her phone to somebody untrustworthy to play with it. However, even on a mobile phone some settings are protected also with an additional security password.

• Most Valued Members
6 hours ago, Marcos said:

I see but on a mobile phone one must know a PIN or unlock pattern in order to access settings and it's also less likely that one would give his or her phone to somebody untrustworthy to play with it. However, even on a mobile phone some settings are protected also with an additional security password.

I don't know about other users but I don't have a password on my phone as I use it a lot and found it more of a hindrance although I know it can be risky